What we require
In order to process credit card transactions for you using the acquirer RBI, we ask you to provide the following data (provided by your acquirer):
- Merchant ID (15-digit number)
- Terminal ID (9-digit value consisting of characters and numbers)
- Country (for which your contract was set up)
- Default channel of processing (ECOM or MOTO)
- Public Key (you also receive a public key from RBI, which is used for the authentication of the technical answers we receive from RBI)
- Exact company address (as stored at RBI)
Trading Name (if available):
Street and house number:
ZIP code, city:
Please send us the necessary information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will inform you once the setup has been completed.