Payment Methods and Services
PCI Compliance and Security
- What does the error "Timeout" mean?
- What does the error message "No controller provided in the request" mean?
- What should I do if a refund/credit is rejected by PayPal?
- Why can' t my requests be decoded properly by Computop?
- Why do I get the error "Amount override"?
- Why do I get the error message "AMOUNT OVERRIDE"?
- See all 17 articles
Pay Methods and Services
- Customweb Module / Cartridge / Extension
- May I enter the card number on the card form (PaySSL) with spaces?
- Searching for transactions in Computop Analytics
- Why did a routing error occur?
- Why do I get an error message when querying transactions in Computop Analytics?
- Why do I get the error "Invalid value in parameter TokenExt"?
- See all 7 articles
3-D Secure 2
- The authorization for a credit card transaction has been denied. In the direct API response and in the transaction overview of Computop Analytics I receive the Paygate Parameter "Code" = xxxx1542 / xxxx0366. Whats is the reason for this?
- Will I have to manually resubmit each transaction that is rejected in conjunction with Paygate Parameter "Code" = xxxx1542/ xxxx0366?
- Do we have to make changes regarding 3D-Secure 2?
- We are currently not using 3D-Secure at present. Do we have to amend our acquiring contract?
- How will 3DS 2 affect merchants that only instigate 3D-Secure where the transaction value is above a certain value?
- How high is the effort for the merchant if they use Computop payment forms (minimal requirements)?
- See all 19 articles
News for you
Find our featured articles and guides here