- Generating a HAR file for troubleshooting
- How can I test credit card payments via PayU LatAm WebCheckOut in a sandbox environment?
- How can I use the hosted solution for Google- and/ or Apple Pay in standalone mode?
- Testing correctly - credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express / AMEX)
- Testing correctly - EVO PagoCC credit cards (VISA, MasterCard)
- Why is a challenge expected in 3DS2, although the field "challengeMandated" got the value "N"?
- See all 7 articles
PCI Compliance and Security
- Am I in full PCI scope when using the Silent Order interface (PayNow)?
- GDPR - General Information
- How can I delete personal data from a transaction in compliance with DSGVO / GDPR?
- What encryption does Computop use?
- Where can I find the PCI certificate from Computop?
- Which PGP key format is supported by Computop?
- What does the error "Timeout" mean?
- What does the error message "No controller provided in the request" mean?
- What should I do if a refund/credit is rejected by PayPal?
- Why can' t my requests be decoded properly by Computop?
- Why do I get the error message "AMOUNT OVERRIDE"?
- Why do I get the error message "INVALID AMOUNT"?
- See all 18 articles
Pay Methods and Services
3-D Secure 2
- The authorization for a credit card transaction has been denied. In the direct API response and in the transaction overview of Computop Analytics I receive the Paygate Parameter "Code" = xxxx1542 / xxxx0366. Whats is the reason for this?
- Will I have to manually resubmit each transaction that is rejected in conjunction with Paygate Parameter "Code" = xxxx1542/ xxxx0366?
- Do we have to make changes regarding 3D-Secure 2?
- We are currently not using 3D-Secure at present. Do we have to amend our acquiring contract?
- How will 3DS 2 affect merchants that only instigate 3D-Secure where the transaction value is above a certain value?
- How high is the effort for the merchant if they use Computop payment forms (minimal requirements)?
- See all 19 articles