Anything in particular that needs to be considered for the 'go-live' with Bluecode?
Important hints for the transition to live payment processing:
Computop itself has an own certified Bluecode implementation. For the transition from test to live processing the following things need to be ensured:
- The Computop URL 'Bluecode.aspx' has to be used to trigger a transaction with forwarding to a Bluecode page with the QR code.
- The Computop URL 'BluecodeS2S.aspx' has to be used when receiving a Bluecode URL that needs to be converted into a QR code by the merchant system.
- The values for the request parameter 'RefNr' have to be unique for each transaction. Duplicated values trigger a rejection.
- Values for the response parameter 'TransactionID' have to be printed onto the bill/receipt of the customer.
- Values for the response parameter 'TransID' have to be printed onto the bill/receipt of the customer, unless they are empty.